June 23-25, 2023
Boys: Jessie Sapp email@example.com
Girls: Rock Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your registration, an electronic invoice will be sent for payment.
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Castle Challenge Basketball Tournament, I, the undersigned Coach, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Assumption of Risk: I understand that participation in the Tournament involves inherent risks, including but not limited to, physical exertion, contact with other participants, equipment-related hazards, and the potential for personal injury. I voluntarily assume all risks associated with my (or my players) participation in the Tournament.
- Medical Fitness: I confirm that I (or my players) am physically and medically fit to participate in the Tournament. I will inform the Tournament organizers of any medical conditions, allergies, or limitations that may affect participation, and I give permission for necessary emergency medical treatment to be administered if required.
- Release and Waiver: I, on behalf of myself (and my players) release and discharge Castle Athletics, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and sponsors from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or causes of action arising out of or related to my (or my players) participation in the Tournament, including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, or loss sustained as a result of participation, except for claims arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Castle Athletics.
- Photography and Media Release: I, on behalf of myself (and my players) grant Castle Athletics the right to capture and use photographs, videos, or other media of the participant for promotional and educational purposes related to the Tournament, without any compensation. I understand that these materials may be used in print, online, or other media platforms.
- Code of Conduct: I agree to abide by the rules, regulations, and code of conduct established by Castle Athletics for the Tournament. I understand that failure to comply with these guidelines may result in my (or my players) disqualification from the Tournament without a refund.
- Insurance: I acknowledge that Castle Athletics does not provide any insurance coverage for participants in the Tournament and that I am responsible for obtaining appropriate personal medical and accident insurance coverage.
- Governing Law: This Liability Consent Form shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws New York State. Any legal action or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Form shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York.
I have read this Liability Consent Form and fully understand its contents. I am aware that by signing below, I am waiving certain legal rights that I (or my players) and their legal representatives may have against Castle Athletics.